I’m a sucker for Out of Print! This is my third shirt from them (just got it in the mail today- and I only ordered it a few days ago!) I am friends with them on Facebook and they had a 20% off code the other day for the Wuthering Heights t-shirt. I got another one at BEA this year – The Great Gatsby – which I love, but the eyes on the cover fall in very unfortunate locations on my chest. I probably should have realized this before I bought it, but oh well. I don’t really think it looks that bad on me, but whatever. (By the way, that is not me in the picture!) I also have the gray Pride and Prejudice tee. They have all kinds of great items with the classic book covers. Just waiting for them to make a cover for my iPad mini!!
Tag Archives: Facebook
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Told from alternating points of view by the two main characters, this is a cute story that really makes you think. How do the things we do now affect what happens to us in the future? And what if all you had to do to check your future was click “refresh”?
Another thing it will make you think about?
Just how much you reveal in your Facebook status…..
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)