That’s right people…..I’m havin’ a MORP! This is what I wrote on the Teen Page of my Library’s website.
MORP – it’s PROM spelled Backwards!
With LIVE MUSIC by:
Hate Prom? This is for you. Love Prom? This is for you! Dress fancy, or not. Wear a costume. Cosplay. Whatever.
Come by yourself, with friends, or with your significant other. This is about being yourself and having fun.
When: Friday, June 3rd @ 5:30-9:00 pm
Where: The library
Who: Must be a High School Student
How: Stop by the Library to pick up your free tickets!
Plus: Free Raffle for sweet prizes! Food! Great Music! etc.
The Fine Print……..
1. Clothes are required. As are shoes. No stinky feet.
2. If you act like a jerk, you will be asked to leave.
3. Dates must be live human beings.
4. Illegal substances will be flushed and you will be arrested.
5. Stupidity is strictly prohibited.